At Spragg’s, we appreciate all of our local customers. Without the neighbourhood’s support, we would not be able to offer the great service, selection, and standards that the community has come to trust. Because we have seen the positive impact the local shoppers have had on our business, we are adamant about keeping Alberta prosperous by maintaining an area that is rich with small businesses.
Made in Calgary boasts, “Calgary is a city overflowing with ingenuity, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re surrounded by ambitious game-changers that are putting YYC on the map in a variety of industries!”
The Spragg family couldn’t agree more. That’s why we put together a list of the benefits of shopping locally in Alberta:
- Job Creation: Locally owned businesses provide fantastic job opportunities, as well as supplying better wages and benefits.
- Environmental Sustainability: By keeping products local, we help to reduce our carbon footprint, pollution, and food miles. The added bonus is that produce and meats are fresher and more nutritious!
- Investment into the Community: Most local business owners donate to events and sponsorships around town, making it an all-around better place to live and thrive.
- Keeping Alberta Unique: Local stores offer one-of-a-kind products and services. This helps keep our community vibrant, growing, and a great place to visit!
- Products and Services Tailored to the Customer: Because we talk to our customers on a daily basis, we know their wants and needs. Local businesses take all of their customers’ requests into consideration when making important business decisions.
Why do you choose to shop local? Comment Below!