Anyone who has met the family behind Spragg’s Meat Shop knows that we are proud to be a family farm and that we are also enthusiastic, loyal Albertans. Why do we love it? That’s easy:
- It’s Our Gift to the Future. As a farming family, we hope to pass down what we’ve started to the next generation. There’s no gift better than a strong work ethic and the experience gained through growing up on the family farm.
- It Keeps Us Together. Our business started in an effort to make a wish and a dream come true. Every day, our efforts on the farm bring us together and take us further down our path to success.
- It’s an Albertan Tradition. It’s no secret that Alberta has a long tradition of farming and agriculture. We’re proud to form part of the tradition. Our hardworking farm includes raising and processing free range pork, but also growing the majority of our own feed.
- We Care for our Products and Customers. As a family run farm, we take extra care of our customers and products. We are committed to providing the highest quality free range pork in the area. We recognize we have the ability to do this because we are a small, family run business.
- Country Living is Best. Wide open spaces, Alberta skies, beautiful pastures, fresh air and of course, our pigs! We admit, one of the best things about being an Alberta farm family is life on the farm.
About Spragg’s Meat Shop Spragg’s Meat Shop is a family-owned and operated business located in Rosemary, Alberta. Greg and Bonnie Spragg raise hogs, process, and market their pork products direct to Albertan consumers. Spragg’s works hard to produce the best pork for Albertans, from the day the pigs are born, to the day the pork chops are cut, bacon is smoked, and the roast is marinated. The Spragg family hopes that you get as much enjoyment eating their pork as they do getting it to your table.