Now that it’s about halfway through the year, most of our New Year’s Resolutions are long since forgotten, left behind during the cold months of January. But, that doesn’t always have to be the case. Whether it’s January, June, or November, it’s never too late to pick up those resolutions again and start eating healthy. Just in time for bikini season, here are a five of our favourite low fat pork recipes!
- Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and Spinach: Try out this Greek-inspired recipe that is perfect for grilling during the summer!
- Grilled Pork Chops with Two Melon Salsa: Get summer off to the right start with this delicious combination of pork and salsa!
- Lemon and Fennel Pork Meatballs: A new twist on an old favourite
- Horseradish-Crusted Pork Tenderloin: Get a kick out of your pork with this recipe!
- Pork and Black Bean Tacos: Got some pork leftovers? Make them into delicious low fat tacos!
Spragg’s has recently opened a new retail location in Calgary. You can find us at:
9675 Macleod Trail S. Calgary, AB
Hours: 10 AM – 6 PM, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
About Spragg’s Meat Shop Spragg’s Meat Shop is a family-owned and operated business located in Rosemary, Alberta. Greg and Bonnie Spragg raise hogs, process, and market their pork products direct to Albertan consumers. Spragg’s works hard to produce the best pork for Albertans, from the day the pigs are born, to the day the pork chops are cut, bacon is smoked, and the roast is marinated. The Spragg family hopes that you get as much enjoyment eating their pork as they do getting it to your table.